How can you support the campaign?
There are many different ways you can help support the campaign to earn a decent pay rise for all public sector workers and civil servants.
- Attend workplace meetings or events and share your views
- Use the PCS pay calculator to see how much you have lost already under the 1% pay cap and how much you stand to lose between now and 2020 then email the Chancellor to say why you deserve a pay rise.
- Download, sign and circulate our pay petition available below.
- Take a photo using the Pay Up! photo opp card or post a message supporting the campaign and share via social media to @pcs_union and #PayUp
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and share your experience of the pay cap and what lifting it would mean to you/your family
- Contact your local MP and ask them to support an end to the pay cap in Parliament. You can find your local MP, and their contact information, using the Parliament website
- Donate to the PCS Fighting Fund which will help members in taking sustained, targeted industrial action aimed at ending the pay cap.
- Join PCS. If you're not currently a member then now is the time to join. Only together can we hope to break the pay cap and earn a decent pay rise for hard working members.